Thursday, February 28, 2008

Waiting for something new

I'm so glad the writers' strike is finally over. I miss seeing new episodes of my favorite tv shows. I really miss Grey's Anatomy. Eric misses Pushing Daisies. We both miss The Office. The only new thing on tv is LOST. So, yes, I've gotten sucked in again. While I was out on maternity leave, I started watching TNT's "Primetime in the Daytime". This included reruns of Angel, Charmed, ER, Las Vegas, Without a Trace and Law & Order. I got hooked on Angel and Charmed. I've made it through all of the episodes of Charmed. Now I'm working on Angel. Of course, I didn't watch this when it was on originally, so it's all new to me. But I am truly enjoying it.... (ccf)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Charmed is totally addicting! I have watched it through from season one until the enda about 5 or 6 times!